A Monitored Muncie Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are common issues that can cause serious water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
But, when you incorporate a Muncie monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor warns you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Muncie?
You never expect to descend your staircase to see that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Muncie flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Muncie flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Muncie Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when maintenance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Muncie flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from your camera system to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (765) 221-8081 today or fill out our form for your free quote.